Wednesday, February 10, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection

This quarter I have improved a lot in my analytical skills as well as reading and studying techniques. I got a 77 and a 79 on my tests first semester and a 98 on my test from second. I have started to understand what the reading is saying rather than just memorizing words. I hope to continue getting high grades on my tests. Going over movies in this class has been very beneficial because we have talked about a few different types of movies this year. I have used these skills outside of class as well as in other classes. My goal is to end the quarter and semester with an A. I hope to continue to improve all the skills I have been working on this year in US History. I feel like I have a better understanding of our country especially since this is my first time taking a US History class.

Skills/ Ideas:
-political cartoon analysis
-documentary dissection (topic, focus, angle)
-cultures
-imperialism
-phrenology
-progressivism
-reading comprehension (attention to details)
-going deeper into texts and movies

No comments:

Post a Comment