In order of most to least important to be successful, I said that hard work was followed by skill, then opportunity and then luck. I chose this order because you can be very successful if you put your mind to something and care about it, regardless of if you were born with talent or not. Being naturally talented at something, but not putting in any effort will only get you so far. This is like the quote, "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". I follow these two with opportunity and then luck because even if you have skill and work hard, if it isn't the right time, it won't happen. I finish the list with luck because not everyone believes in luck. Luck is lazy and is by chance. You cannot depend on luck to become successful. What comes around goes around and if you get somewhere merely by good luck, the bad luck will get to you eventually. In the end, it is a combination of the four ideas to become successful. Natural talent needs to be backed up by hard work and opportunity with the occasional help of good luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment